Devold Expedition is an underwear garment designed with dual layers for extreme weather conditions. Proven on several polar expeditions. The inner layer is made of 100 % Merino wool, while the outer layer is 90 % Aquaduct treated Merino wool, combined with 10 % polyamide to improve durability. Devold® Expedition insulates extremely well and has a unique ability to transport moisture. The Aquaduct Merino wool is specifically designed to move moisture away from the skin side of the fabric to the outer surface where it evaporates.
- Wide and comfortable elasticated waist.
- Flat seams for optimal comfort.
- Double cuffs for extra shape stability.
- Long johns comes with fly for men.
- The Aquaduct treatment gives the garments superior wicking properties.
- Total Easy Care Merino wool: machine wash and tumble dry.
- Weight: 235 g m/2
- Inside Material: 100% wool (Merino)
- Outside material: 90% wool (Merino), 10% Polyamide
- Fiber: Outside: 20,5 micron, Inside: Fine wool - 18,7 micron