The Sea to Summit X-Bowl is made from flexible, food grade silicone that collapses easily to form a small disc that can slide into any pack with ease. The Nylon base may be used as a cutting board when the X-Bowl is flipped upside down, making it a multi-purpose and functional piece of dinnerware.
- Flexible food-grade silicone walls collapse, slimming the bowl down to a slender 0.5 in. thick and minimizing the space it takes up in a pack
- When collapsed, X-bowl fits snugly into the X-plate (sold separately) for a compact and convenient camp dining set
- Flexible walls let you accurately pour liquid from the bowl into another container
- Rigid food-grade nylon base is tough enough to double as a cutting board while prepping meals
- Walls and base withstand temperatures up to 300°F
- Dishwasher safe