Suitable for all seasons, the DISCOVERY FZ top for women has a sleek profile and works well under a ski jacket or over a technical tee, making it the ultimate layering piece. The use of gradient yarn adds a subtle touch of color and feminine style. For those that seek fun and adventure year round, this is a must-have top.
- AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- The backside of the fabric is brushed to increase warmth and softness.
- Full zip opening for convenient on/off and maximum ventilation.
- Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Reinforced material at the bottom hem of the leg prevents moisture and dirt from entering, and improves the durability of the product.
- 2 Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
Weight (grams): 348
- Breathability: 4/5
- Lightness: 3/5
- Stretch sleeve hem adjustment.
Elastic hem and cuffs prevent warm air from escaping, keeping it close to your body where it belongs.
Four-way stretch fabric means you’ll have the movement you need to reach for your pole-plant or lift your hands for a hold.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more multi-purpose midlayer. This piece can be worn year round and under a jacket or alone, depending on the season and activity level.