The men’s OUTPATH GTX hiking shoe is everything you need to find your own path: light, flexible and durable.
A Premium Wet Traction Contagrip outsole holds terrain, while a real toe cap and heel cap are located discreetly inside the shoe for protection. Seamless upper construction and a molded shank lend a ruggedness suited to varied terrain. An injected EVA midsole and EVA-shaped footbed offer superior cushioning. The membrane is made of breathable GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear, keeping things dry inside and out. The upper is water-resistant textile and waterproof synthetic, keeping you dry and light on your adventures.
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip outsole
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane
- Injected EVA midsole
- EVA-shaped footbed
- Waterproof Synthetic upper with water-resistant textile
- Seamless Sensifit technology secures your foot
- Quicklace and asymmetrical lacing fit management
- Protective heel & toe cap
Weight / Size (g): 335 / 8.5