Kershaw brings back its folding saw and now it has a revamped handle plus a new tan color. The Kershaw Taskmaster Saw 2 removes the finger grooves from the original model, modernizing the design, but still providing plenty of control with its rubberized grips. For elevated use in a tree, the wider lanyard loop is easy to use and keeps the saw secure. The Taskmaster Saw 2 is an excellent choice for camping or hunting trips — compact and tough enough to take on even sizable branches—but it’s also perfect for backyard tasks. Got some overgrown underbrush? A dead tree limb? Some quick pruning to do? This is your tool.
FEATURES & DETAILS
- Compact, powerful folding saw.
- High-carbon steel, nickel plated for additional blade protection.
- Revamped glass-filled nylon handle with rubberized overmold for secure, comfortable grip.
- Push-button lock keeps the blade safely open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage; included lanyard hole.
- Tan handle color matches Deschutes axe and Camp 10 – Tan machete.
- Use: Outdoor.
- Type: Manual.
- Style: Saw.
- Designer: Kershaw Originals.
- Blade Style: Saw.
- Blade Edge: Serrated.
- Opening Action: Manual.
- Opens With: Push button.
- Lock Type: Push-button lock.
- Pocketclip: None.
- Handle Color: Tan & Black.
- Country of Origin: USA: Design, Prototype, Quality Control / China: Manufacture.
- Blade Length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Blade Material: High-carbon steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: Nickel-plated
- Blade Thickness: 0.037 in. (0.95 mm)
- Closed Length: 9.125 in. (23.2 cm)
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon, rubber overlay
- Overall Length: 15.9 in. (40.4 cm)
- Weight: 8.7 oz. (247 g)