OutDry Extreme is the first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
Part of the Titanium line, and one of our most technical shells, the OutDry Ex Diamond Shell is a waterproof, breathable, sweat-wicking rain killer that is fully seam-sealed with bold, external seam tape and that features 2-way, underarm venting. Abrasion resistant shoulders, articulated elbows, contoured cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem featuring advanced, silicone grippers all make this jacket ready for some serious alpine action.
* OutDry Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
* Fully seam sealed
* Omni-Wick EVAP™ advanced evaporation
* External seam tape
* Bonded visor, hem, and cuffs
* Attached, adjustable storm hood
* Interior collar, abrasion resistant patches
* Abrasion resistant overlays
* 2-way underarm venting
* 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
* Articulated elbows
* Light Rail™ zippered chest and hand pockets
* Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
* Drawcord adjustable hem
* Silicone grippers at hem
* Drop tail
* Center Back Length: 30"
* 100% nylon