Designed for the outdoors to protect your hands from blisters, scratches, cuts and rope burn.
- Weight: 195g (0.4 lbs)
- The gloves are made from Grade C North American steer leather.
- The 38mm carabiner is made of aluminum.
- The D-ring is made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Ideal for: Camp activities, bushcraft activities, fireside activities
- These premium leather outdoor gloves will only get better with age.
- Comfortable enough for everyday use and tough enough to resist abrasions, splinters and blisters. The supple premium leather provides ample dexterity and grip in all conditions.
- The double stitched, reinforced palms and fingers protect key areas from wear and tear and improves your grip on heavy items.
- Wilderness Gloves come pre-treated with odorless fish oil that gives a protective, water resistant finish. Treat your gloves regularly and they’ll protect you for decades to come.