The SilTarp Plus Shelter offers a flexible and lightweight alternative to a traditional tent. Versatile and durable, it can be easily stashed, pulled out, and setup up quickly, weighing in at just 510g (without guys and pegs) and packing down to 25cm x 16cm. It offers substantial shelter for you or your team on an overnight bivi, with a closed back wall and small porch section.
The tarp is made from tough, siliconised 30D Cordura with a PU coating. Ultralight and waterproof, it’s incredibly strong with a taped, catenary ridge seam to keep the tarp taut, allowing rain to run off smoothly and preventing flapping in the wind. The eight guy points are reinforced for strength, and with four central lifter points there are a variety of setup options available. This tarp includes nine pegs and six guy lines.
Weight: 495g (without pegs and guys) / 681g (with pegs and guys)
- Cordura 30D siliconised nylon with PU coated back (67gsm) with 2000mm HH
- Cordura 300D nylon reinforcement
- 2.6m x 2.4m 3-dimensional shape with a caternary ridge seam for strength
- Taped waterproof seams
- Closed back wall and a small porch provide extra protection from the elements
- 8 external guy points made from lightweight webbing
- 4 central guy points for ridge line or hiking/ski pole setup (poles not included)
- Cordura reinforcement patches on corner and pole location points
- All webbing points double bartacked for strength
- Includes 9 pegs and 6 lightweight guylines
- Ideal for 1-3 people depending on setup
- Packed size: 25cm x 16cm
- Packed weight (including pegs and guys): 646g/22.8oz | Fly weight (tarp only): 510g/18oz