Performing on all types of technical terrain, with the waterproof Tecnica Magma GORE-TEX shoe you can hike, run, and scramble in any weather. Featuring Tecnica’s Custom Adaptive Shape upper, it can be custom moulded in just 15 minutes for a truly personalised fit. Superb on rough ground, it absorbs shock, provides stability, and has a rock plate in the forefoot to protect against sharp edges. The heel features stability fins for control on the descent, and the XO-Shield sole with Vibram Megagrip rubber ensures your footing is stable and secure.
- Custom Adaptive Shape (C.A.S.) upper can be custom moulded in 15 minutes.
- Hydrophobic polyamide mesh.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort for highly breathable, waterproof protection.
- Highly durable, yet lightweight construction.
- Classic tongue design enables a faster step-in.
- Integrated lacing system for improved fit precision.
- Pre-moulded anatomical EVA footbed cushions and supports.
- High rebound compression moulded EVA midsole absorbs heavy impact.
- Rock plate protects forefoot against sharp objects.
- ESS shank controls torsion.
- Oversize heel shape provides excellent stability on the descent.
- Rubber stability fins either side of the heel enable unparalleled braking.
- XO-Shield sole with Vibram Litebase technology and Megagrip rubber.
- Sole wraps the upper at critical abrasion zones for traction and durability.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber offers optimum grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Tecnica Anatomical Last is precise, supportive, and comfortable.
- Suitable for vegans.
Upper: Hydrophobic polyamide mesh
Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip™ Litebase™ XO SHIELD
Midsole: Compression-molded EVA with high rebound compound
Footbed: Anatomical, Pre-Molded, EVA