The collapsible Sea to Summit XL-Bowl is 77% larger than their original X-Bowl and made from the same flexible food grade silicone side walls as other X-Series products. The Nylon base doubles as a cutting board and the silicone side walls collapse for compact packing.
- Flexible food-grade silicone walls collapse, slimming the bowl down to a slender 0.5 in. thick and minimizing the space it takes up in a pack
- When collapsed, X-bowl fits snugly into the X-plate (sold separately) for a compact and convenient camp dining set
- Flexible walls let you accurately pour liquid from the bowl into another container
- Rigid food-grade nylon base is tough enough to double as a cutting board while prepping meals
- Walls and base withstand temperatures up to 300°F
- Dishwasher safe