The Sea to Summit Reactor Sleeping Bag Liner is made from Thermolite®, a hollow core fiber that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. This liner adds up to 14º F / 8º C of warmth to a sleeping bag or, used alone, is the ideal warm weather bag.
NOTE: The degrees' addition are referential only, this might vary due to different factors such as insulation type of your sleeping bag.
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece.
- Adds up to 14º F / 8º C of warmth to a sleeping bag.
- Mummy shape with a box foot.
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock.
- Packs into its own 3 in x 5 in Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack.
- Easy to wash and helps to keep your down bag cleaner for longer.
||82 in / 208 cm
|STUFF SACK SIZE
||5.75 x 4 in / 15 x 11 cm
8.7 oz / 248 g