Combining a curved, asymmetrical last with a slightly softer construction and thinner sole for enhanced flexibility and sensitivity, the Instinct VS is the cornerstone of the Scarpa Performance line—an all-around shoe that handles a variety of styles at the highest level.
- Bi-Tension™ active rand provides maximum toe power
- Strategically placed Vibram® XS Edge in the forefoot and XS Grip 2 in the heel
- Floating power strap enhances fit and provides power
- Rubber toe patch provides maximum toe hooking power
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing
Precision, aggressive hooking
Built for experts that demand a precise and sensitive shoe for the most demanding routes or boulders. slightly asymmetrical, downturned shape, with a medium angled toe box. Made in Asolo (Italy).
USE: SPORT CLIMBING AND BOULDERING
Multi-panel upper (6) for best custom moulding fit. Full microfiber upper with a single Velcro strap and a deep Y attachment for secure hooking.
Half-length Flexan 1.0mm insert spreads the force in the forefoot and allows for excellent flexibility in the rear of the shoe.
Bi-Tension active randing system runs under the toes and draws back through the arch of the foot to give great flex with subtle tension.
3.5mm ½ length XS Edge sole with a hand-constructed 2mm XS Grip 2 heel.