Specially designed to accommodate women, the best selling X ULTRA 3 GTX® W has evolved into an even more effective hiking shoe. Thanks to Descent Control technology, this shoe efficiently tackles technical hikes and really shines during tough descents. Wear this pair and head downhill with a spring in your step, even in wet conditions.
Light but technical trail shoes. With a waterproof-breathable membrane, they step up to wet conditions. The lugs pattern uses Descent Control technology to keep you upright and stable when you're moving fast over mixed terrain.
- Uppers are water-resistant fabric with structural synthetic overlays.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out water while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Protective rubber toe caps and sling shot heel straps.
- Padded heel cups wrap your feet for security and comfort.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Quick-lace system for rapid on and off, with pockets for tucking laces out of the way.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- Underfoot chassis adds stability without excess weight.
- Footbeds are Ortholite shaped EVA.
- Midsoles are injected EVA with under-arch shanks to combine cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip rubber.
- Low-profile lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.