Powerful warmth in a light, packable layer, the Patagonia Down Vest is the modern standard for alpine missions and extreme weather anywhere. The weather-resistant outer fabric is extremely light and has a good amount of abrasion resistance. The Traceable down is third-party certified to be non-live plucked and supplied from a facility that does not practice force feeding. Quilted construction keeps the down in place and the clean design is roomy enough to accommodate base layers.
- Shell and lining are recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish to keep it water-resistant and windproof.
- Insulated with high-loft, premium, 800-fill-power traceable goose down.
- Sewn-through quilted construction.
- Full-length, lightweight Vislon zipper with internal storm flap and zipper garage.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Internal pocket has a carabiner clip and doubles as the jacket's stuff sack.
- Nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth.
- Drawcord hem adjusts from inside the handwarmer pockets.