A full-fingered version of NRS's popular Boater's Gloves, the NRS Cove Gloves are purpose-built for maximum sun (UPF 50+) and blister protection, superior grip and all-day comfort whether you're pushing rubber, paddling a kayak, or stand up paddling.
* An ideal warm-weather glove, the lightweight and slightly stretchy base material dries quick and wicks excess moisture.
* Amara synthetic leather on the palm extends to the cuff to protect skin against blisters and reinforce the wrist when putting the gloves on.
* Silicone accents on the palm provide a super sticky grip in any condition and vent holes increase cooling.
* Nylon/spandex material extends a little farther past the wrist to pair with long-sleeves for ultimate sun protection.
* Never loose the pair with the Pairing Snaps on the wrists.