Enjoy lots of room and lots of options without spending lots of cash. Easy to assemble and comfortable for short-haul hikes, the Elixir 2 Tent is light enough for going far and fast. The fly can be rolled back for venting or checking out the moon, and it buttons down if you need shelter from the storm. Comes with the footprint so you can leave the canopy at home for ultralight outings.
- Crossed arch pole configuration provides lots of headroom.
- Large doors and vestibules offer easy access and room to store your gear.
- Side-entry vestibules feature rain gutters to prevent water from channeling inside when you enter and exit.
- Silver-grey coloured fly creates neutral interior lighting. Red floor reflects headlamps and makes gear easy to spot.
- Canopy fabric and mesh are strategically placed for privacy, warmth, ventilation and star gazing.
- Poles, clipping and webbing are colour-coded for fast, fumble-free set-up.
- Stakes and footprint included.
- Large stuff sack makes it quick and easy to pack everything up.