The Maxpedition Mini Rollypoly is a folding dump pouch designed to hold a standard 32 oz. / 1L Nalgene or smaller water bottle. Bungee cord cinch and hook-and-loop flap lid secure top. Attach using one (1) 3" Tac Tie Straps (sold separately) or the belt loop.
Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Fitted for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Belt: Integral Closed Loop
- Attach: one (1) 3" Tac Tie Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Folded size: 3"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H)
- Unfolded size: 3"(L) x 3"(W) x 8.5"(H)
- Total Volume: 100 cu. in.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.