You’re only a few hundred metres from the end of the day’s hike, yet your feet still feel great. The Jack Wolfskin HIKING PRO CLASSIC CUT hiking socks have extra padding on the sole, heel and toe.
These boot socks are specially designed to be worn with hiking boots. They have incorporated ventilation zones into the breathable hybrid fabric to air-condition your feet. This makes the socks extra comfortable to wear and helps prevent blisters.
- Weight: 65 g/pair (Size 41-43)
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create gap between foot and shoe
- padded ankle, instep and toe
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas
- blend of polyamide, polyester, polypropylene and elastane
- 42 % POLYESTER
- 40 % POLYAMIDE
- 14 % POLYPROPYLENE
- 4 % ELASTANE