Fenix LD12 flashlight updated edition brings more power in an even more compact size. This redesigned compact flashlight can now conveniently use standard AA batteries and rechargeable 14500 Li-ion batteries. It’s fitted with a CREE XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED for better colour rendering, and delivers maximum 320 lumens. With four brightness levels plus strobe mode the LD12 is the brightest flashlight powered by a single AA flashlight for everyday carry.
The Fenix LD12 2017 edition uses either a single AA or li-ion 14500 battery, has a maximum output of 320 lumens, and uses a neutral Cree XP-G2 R5 LED for improved colour rendering.
Compact, light, yet powerful, the LD12 2017 Edition is great for camping, canoeing, hiking, or general outdoor use.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery with button top or one AA battery (alkaline AA included)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Overheat protection, to protect from high surface temperature
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on activation
- Side switch for output selections
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 102.5mm
- Body Diameter: 20.5mm
- Head Diameter: 21.5mm
- Weight: 58g (excluding battery)
Included in the Package
- 1 x LD12 flashlight
- 1 x lanyard
- 1 x AA battery
- 1 x body clip
- 1 x spare O-ring
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x warranty card