Specialized medical pouch with an adjustable interior. The FR-1 Pouch design evolved from a first aid kit bag with added versatility. It can be used as a general purpose organizational pouch or even a specialized medical pouch. Both front and back halves have layered pockets topped with a wide array of elastic loops, essential for keeping contents in place. The full zipper clamshell opening can be fine tuned to various angles using a paracord adjuster. Last but not least, the FR-1 has a Torch-Lair™ in front with bungee cord compression.
Note: First aid supplies, packs, props, etc shown in photo are not included.
- Top Carry handle
- Draw bridge opening, with cord lock to adjust how far pouch can open
- D Rings for Shoulder strap (sold separately): Equipped with 1" D-rings for a 1.5" or a 2" Shoulder Strap
- PALS webbing (front): 2 rows, 2 x 2.5" wide channels
- PALS webbing (sides): 2 rows, 1 channel
- PALS webbing (back): 2x 2 rows, 2 channels
Attachment method: 5" Tac Ties (sold separately)
- Drainage Grommet
- Exterior shock cord for lashing
- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 3"(W) x 7"(H)
- Front interior: Zippered pocket, with 2 x 2" x 3" double stacked elastic loops for tourniquets, bandages, or other supplies
- Back interior: Mesh pocket, 2x 1" x 2.75" double stacked elastic loops, and 1x 1" over 2" elastic loop with 3 divisions
- 2" x 3.75" Loop field for ID patches
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.