From mountain endeavors to cold weather commutes, this super warm, flattering jacket excels in the face of frigid temps, keeping you toasty with a combination of thermal-reflective technology, which reflects your body heat for better warmth while still supporting breathability, and our innovative performance-enhanced down insulation. The Icelandite’s shell fabric is a rich, soft twill. That, along with comfort cuffs and removable faux-fur hood trim create a lux look and feel.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Zippered hand pockets
- 550 TurboDown™ insulation
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Interior security pocket
- Shell: 100% Nylon Twill
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex DP 100% polyester
- Insulation: 450 Fill Power Down Insulation + 100g Microtemp Insulation 100% polyester
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down
Waterproof. Breathable. Guaranteed.