Trekker Backcountry Series snowshoes provide great traction and comfort on packed snow and moderate terrains. Great for enjoying long winter months hiking through trails and forest.
* Easy one-step pull and release binding packs the best tech for quick transitions
* UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible up to - 40°F (- 40°C)
* Light weight and strong aluminum frame features an ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and easy walks
* Heel lift made for comfort and ease of use for all day adventure seekers
* Heavy Duty Aluminum crampons, rotate freely to bite into snow and let the tails drop to shed snow ; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
* Includes carry bag
|Trekker Backcountry 21||Trekker Backcountry 25||Trekker Backcountry 30|
|Recommended Load||90 - 130 lbs
(41 - 59 kgs)
|130 - 210 lbs
(59 - 95 kgs)
|180 - 250 lbs
(82 - 114 kgs)
|Frame Material||aluminum 14-17HW||aluminum 14-17HW||aluminum 14-17HW|
|Dimensions||21" x 8"
(53 x 20 cm)
|25" x 8"
(63 x 20 cm)
|30" x 9"
(76 x 22.7 cm)
|Weight per Pair||4.2 lb
Wooden Animal Figures Slingshots are hand carved from wood and fun for the whole family! Details: • All wood construction • Hand carved and...View full product details
Functionality. The utensils you eat with should just work. Often referred to as “three in one”, the Utility Spork is anything but a compromise. Micro...View full product details
Online or In-store Pre-Order Only. Please allow 3-5 business days for the jacket to be ready for pick up or delivery. One of OSC’s signature...View full product details
Check out our Youtube Channel!
Take a look at our channel for reviews product demos and gear advice!