AquaTabs Water Purification Tablets 50 x 1 Litre
Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets are rapidly dissolving iodine-free tablets that can be used over the long term with no adverse effects. They are safe for adults (including pregnant women) and children. Effective against giardia, bacteria, and viruses, when directions are followed. They have not been proven effective against the cyst cryptosporidium when in the oocyst stage of its life cycle.
- Contains 50 tablets. In normal use with clear water, each tablet treats 1 litre.
- Requires 30 minute contact time with water.
- No odour, nor colour, and will not stain plastic bottles.
- Contains sodium dichloroisocyanurate (source of chlorine), certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 60.
- Approved and used by international aid agencies including: NATO, WHO, Unicef, International Red Cross, Medecins Sans Frontieres, and Oxfam.
- Weight: 17g
- Made in Ireland
- Not effective against Particulate or Protozoa