Grill up delicious food in the backcountry effortlessly with the Vargo BiFold Grill. Its fold-flat design and all titanium construction makes packing and carrying it easy and lightweight. Simply unfold the stove and legs to place over any fire. With a 60+ square inch cooking surface, the BiFold Grill can handle fish fillets, vegetables, and steaks or simply place your pot or pan on top for over-the-fire cooking. The included nylon protective case keeps it and the rest of your gear clean while not in use.
Reduce weight and bulkiness from your campfire grill with the Titanium BiFold Grill. Weighing in at just 3.7 ounces or 105 grams it is extremely light and compact. The BiFold system allows it to be folded up and stored in a small carry case making packing and carrying a breeze. The flat grill surface allows for much easier cleaning than typical grill rods. Its non-corrosive and biocompatible properties mean that no chemicals or impurities will leach into your food. All you’ll taste is your favourite delicious campsite meals.
- Folding grill surface and legs
- Strong, lightweight titanium construction
- Nylon protective case included
- Flat grill surface for easy cleanup
- Weight: 3.7 ounces (105 grams)
- Length: 7.75 inches (19.6 cm)
- Width (closed): 4.0 inches (10.1 cm)
- Width (open): 8.25 inches (20.9 cm)
- Height (folded): 1.25 inches (3.1 cm)
- Height (unfolded): 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
*Note- Recommended maximum weight for grill to hold is 5 lbs.