Sold Out $35.99
Pour a mountainous amount of coffee (or soup) into our supersized enamel mug, with a design inspired by avid adventurer John Muir.
- 3.5" W × 4" H
- 22 oz.
- Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
Check out our Youtube Channel!
Take a look at our channel for reviews product demos and gear advice!