Pour a mountainous amount of coffee (or soup) into our supersized enamel mug, with a design inspired by avid adventurer John Muir.
- 3.5" W × 4" H
- 22 oz.
- Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- Handmade in Europe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Note : Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character
Online OnlyA block stripe bathing suit for wading by waterfalls, tackling rapids, and grabbing a post-swim bite. - Lightweight, quick-drying, and durable swim trunks - Single back...View full product details
Online Only Polartec cross dye heathered ribbed knit with fleece backing is quick drying and breathable with insulating warmth. Oversized body and drop shoulder long...View full product details
Check out our Youtube Channel!
Take a look at our channel for reviews product demos and gear advice!