A 650FP duck down sleeping bag with a recycled, wind resistant Pertex® Quantum outer. Designed with a comfortable wide shape, it's ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag for use in spring conditions.
The Ascent series is designed for wild campers, adventure backpackers, and draughty Scottish bothies. Combining clever construction to optimise warmth with a generous fit, it ensures a comfortable night’s sleep for the weary mountain explorer.
Weight: (Reg) 1060g/37.4oz
Rab Sleep Limit: Rab Sleep Limit: -5°C (25°F)
EN (13537:2012) Temperature rating: ISO EN: Comfort: 1°C (34°F), Limit: -5°C (24°F), Extreme: -22°C (-8°F)
- 30D Recycled Pertex® Quantum (50gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- 3-dimensional shaped neck collar to seal in warmth
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Outer: 100% recycled polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- Fill: 650FP RDS certified European duck down with Nikwax hydrophobic fluorocarbon free finish
- Wide mummy shape