In-Store and Online
The pitch of a lifetime rises above. There’s only one way to decide who leads it. Rock, Paper, Scissors, best two out of three. Throw your magic and rack up. Our RPS Pants give you unrestricted movement on techy routes; they’re our lightest-weight rock climbing pants, made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They transform easily into capris with a simple pull of the hidden elastic draw cord at the hem. A modest, loose fit allows freedom of movement on steep, sticky hikes with room for a baselayer during an open bivy. The waist features a unique adjustable button closure, zip fly and low-profile belt loops. Two front drop-in mesh pockets lie flat under a harness, while two integrated rear patch pockets offer an extra layer of protection for your seat on ledge belays. A zippered thigh pocket holds a topo, lighter, lip balm and other small goods.
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and sliding knot
- 4.5-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 274 g (9.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.