In-Store and Online
The pitch of a lifetime rises above. There’s only one way to decide who leads it. Rock, Paper, Scissors, best two out of three. Throw your magic, and rack up. Our RPS Pants give you unrestricted movement on techy routes; they’re our lightest-weight rock climbing pants, made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Minimalist detailing includes a crotch gusset and articulated patterning, a separating zip fly waist with belt loops and our innovative OppoSet™ adjustable closure, and cuffs that cinch with an ultralow-profile shockcord and friction knot. With two drop-in hand pockets with mesh backing, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat and a right-thigh zip pocket that stays clear of leg loops.
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and sliding knot
- 4.5-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 311 g (11 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.