In-Store and Online
You can throw some serious bushwacking, grovely offwidths and miscalculated stream crossings at these shorts, and they’ll still look unfazed back at the pub. Lightweight Quandary Shorts have a fabric blend of quick-drying stretch-woven nylon and spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of climbing and backpacking, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 40-UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward when you’re high stepping upward, and a gusseted crotch lets your legs move without restraint. Pockets: two in front, two in back, a stealthy coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 10" inseam.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Available in 10" and 12" inseams
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.