In-Store and Online
Most hiking pants require 4-way stretch—five if you include bad weather. These are made from 88% polyester/12% spandex bluesign® approved fabric that shakes off wrinkles, dries in minutes and has an easy drape. The low-rise waistband has belt loops and a hidden drawcord for added adjustability. They feature front drop-in pockets, rear drop-in pockets with envelope style closures and a security thigh pocket. Straight leg. Inseam is 32" (size 8).
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant blend of polyester and spandex for mobility, drape and easy care; 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Clean low-profile waistband has a hidden drawcord, a snap closure and zippered fly
- Straight leg with zippered stash pocket on right thigh
- Front drop-in pockets
- Back yoke for a flattering fit; two back drop-in pockets with envelope-style closure
- 32" inseam (size 8)
- 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.