ESPECIALLY WARM MERINO FLEECE ANORAK MADE PARTLY FROM RECYCLED MATERIAL FOR COLD DAYS
- For more sustainability! This product contains recycled polyester.
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the ORTOVOX WOOL PROMISE.
- This product was made in Europe. As such we support regional expertise, eliminating long transport routes.
- This product is climate neutral. It was produced in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset.
- This product was manufactured under fair working conditions in conformity with Fair Wear Foundation.
- This product contains no environmentally harmful per- or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs).
- High level of comfort and climate control
- Durable and breathable
- Especially sustainable with merino wool and recycled polyester
Warm, functional and lightweight: Our FLEECE PLUS ANORAK will keep you pleasantly warm, even on icy freeriding days.
The ideal material combination of warm MERINO FLEECE PLUS with merino wool, recycled polyester and elastic TEC STRETCH provides the anorak with maximum freedom of movement and a high level of comfort. The clever positioning of quilted, elastic and wind-resistant TEC STRETCH material at the shoulders and hood area makes the anorak robust and durable, too. Soft merino fleece on the inside naturally regulates your body climate and feels pleasant on the skin. The use of Merino Fleece Plus keeps the stomach and hip areas cozily warm. A spacious kangaroo pocket keeps your hands warm and provides plenty of space for those small essentials you need within easy reach.
Thanks to all of this, our FLEECE PLUS ANORAK can face up to any freeride trip and is a real winter favorite. By the way... This Anorak is PFC-free and is produced in Europe.