In-Store and Online
Keen Men's Gypsum II WP Shoes
Here's a men's hiking shoe that's up for anything, with waterproof materials, a lightweight stability shank and cushioning in all the right places. Extra support at the heel enhances stability.
Approximate weight per shoe: 16.9 oz/479 g
Weather: Wet - waterproof
Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
Upper: Leather and textile
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multidirectional lugs
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- ESS stability shank for support
- EVA strobel for cushioning
- Heel support structure
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
Care for Leather
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discolouration to the area.
In-Store and OnlineCompatible with certain Chinook cotsView full product details
Check out our Youtube Channel!
Take a look at our channel for reviews product demos and gear advice!