Sporty, flexible and reduced to the essentials – that pretty much sums up the Jack Wolfskin MOAB JAM 24. Designed for the enthusiastic biker or fast paced hiker, this pack ensures a comfortable carry, however long the jaunt.
The main compartment has room for your clothing and snacks and a dedicated pouch for a water bladder. You can stow your rain jacket in one of the three elasticated pouches on the front of the pack. The ORGANIZER front pocket has a soft lining for your eyewear and phone, and the elasticated loops in the front pouch hold your tools and spare parts.
The pack has lashing loops on the front to attach your bike helmet and a practical attachment loop for an LED light or pump. It is also equipped with a rain cover.
To ensure full mobility, the MOAB JAM is equipped with Jack Wolfskin's flexible ACS TIGHT back system. Because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load – even when you’re riding hard. The central air channel and the air permeable padding cool your back as you move.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- attachments for pump, LED light and bottle
- side compression straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), front pocket, external compartment, 2 mesh side pockets, 2 waist belt pockets
- ORGANZIER in front pocket: zipped compartment, lined eyewear pouch, small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet attachment
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- CROSS LINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (back)
- SHELL100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING100% POLYESTER
- Measurements: 49 x 26 x 22 cm
- Weight: 790g
- Capacity: 24 Lit.