When you’re travelling in tropical regions, you don’t just need sun protection, you need reliable protection from mosquitos too. The Jack Wolfskin LAKESIDE MOSQUITO HAT gives you both.
The lightweight fabric has a very tight weave that makes it impossible for insects to bite through. And with a UV protection factor of 40+, it also shields your head from the sun’s harmful rays. Hidden behind the zip in the brim of the hat, there’s a large mosquito net that can be folded out for extra protection when needed.
The airy lining wicks perspiration quickly and effectively, dries fast, and ensures you keep a cool head all day long.
- sun hat with mosquito net
- mosquito proof
- very breathable
- moisture regulating
- fast drying
- fold-out mosquito net
- UV protection
- with organic cotton
- Weight: 115 g (size L)
- SUPPLEX UV: light, soft and fast drying nylon fabric with outstanding UV protection (UPF 40+) (DIN EN 13758:2007, EN 13758-1:2001+A1:2006)
- FUNCTION 65 ANTI-MOSQUITO UV: mosquito proof, windproof and water repellent, extra breathable hybrid fabric with certified organic cotton and UV protection (UPF 40+) (DIN EN 13758:2007, EN 13758-1:2001+A1:2006)
- EYELET Q.M.C.: airy fabric with very good moisture management
- stowaway mosquito net
- adjustable chin strap
- Outer Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Inner Liner: 100% Polyester
- Mesh Bug Cover: 75% Polyester/25% Polyester