Ready for deep powder days, shoulder-season backpacking trips and frosty hikes or snowshoes, the Zone One Sheep Suit is full-coverage battle armor against cold conditions, any time of the year. Our BodyfitZONE™ construction uses strategically mapped insulation and breathable panels for intelligent temperature regulation, and the shaped hood and deep front zip help make small adjustments. We built the Zone One Sheep Suit with a fully gusseted construction and contrasted, flatlock stitching to offer unrestricted, chafe-free movement when you’re skinning uphill or romping down through the trees. The suit’s breathable panels feature our corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, to increase durability and retain next-to-skin softness. And when you’re out enjoying Mother Nature, the front fly and back
FABRIC AND CARE
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 200 Lightweight
- FABRIC: Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA® Eyelet: 85% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 372 g / 13.12 oz
CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
- INSEAM: Large = 74.7cm / 29.4"
- FIT: Slim
- LAYER: Base Layers
- BEST FOR: Snow Sports, Adventure
- BENEFITS: Warmth, breathability, odor resistance, comfort
- FEATURES: Icebreaker BodyfitZONE™ technology, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, gusseted side panels for ease of movement, comfort and mobility, shaped hood for warmth and protection, functioning fly, flatlock seams prevent chafing, back flap with 2-way zip, corespun fabric for enhanced durability
Extract or delete HTML tags based on their name or whether or not they contain some attributes or content with the HTML editor pro online program.