An extremely comfortable trekking boot. It is lightweight, yet sturdy construction makes it ideal for a wide variety of trips in moderate terrain.
* Rubber heel and toe caps
* Cemented construction, easy to resole
* Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
* Vibram sole, designed especially by HANWAG – allows the foot to roll exceptionally smoothly
* Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
* Color Erde: Terracare ZERO® leather, colour Erde (Project Next Step)
* Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
* Flex zone at heel
* Graded memory insole for superior shape retention – always returns to its original form
* Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
* Soft flex allows the foot to roll smoothly
* Vibram sole with deep profile
* Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 730
* Upper: waxed nubuck
* Sole: Vibram® AW Integral
* Sole Features: Very lightweight thanks to incorporation of a (stiffening) shank into the midsole Very supportive Trekking profile with impact and braking tread blocks
* Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
* Gender: Men's
* Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
* Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
* Reduced Seams: Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.
* Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
* Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
Check out our Youtube Channel!
Take a look at our channel for reviews product demos and gear advice!