The Tudela is an exceptionally lightweight boot for relaxed hiking and walks
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Straight Fit Last – provides more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Flex zone on the forefoot
- Flexible lacing rings attached via fabric loops
- Leather lining for enhanced comfort
- Lightweight upper made of Suede and G-1000 heavy duty material
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Super lightweight - only 490g (size 7)
- TPU insert in sole for more support
- Vibram sole
- Made in Europe
Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 490
Upper: high quality suede, G-1000®
Sole: Vibram® Running
Sole Features: High traction profile, supportive TPU insert, soft cushioning, sporty look
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Ghilly lacing: Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- Leather lining: Extremely comfortable to wear. Provides great fit and rapid moisture absorption. Dries more slowly than synthetic fabrics. Not recommended for use in wetter regions.
- Lightweight: Exceptionally lightweight upper and sole unit construction.
- StraightFit: Last with asymmetric toe box. Provides more space for the toes (by allowing the big toe to remain in a straight position). Particularly comfortable for users with a wider forefoot.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- A virtually windproof and highly breathable blend of 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton from Swedish outdoor brand Fjällräven. Treatment with Fjällräven Greenland Wax makes it water- repellent and further increases durability.