- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These socks have soft terry loops underfoot for rebound and targeted cushioning in the leg to protect against boot lace pressure.
Materials & Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 69% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
||4.5 - 7
||2.5 - 5
||35 - 37.5
||2.5 - 4.5
||7.5 - 9.5
||5.5 - 7.5
||38 - 40.5
||5 - 7
||10 - 11.5
||8 - 9.5
||41 - 42.5
||7.5 - 9