Darn Tough Hiker Micro Crew Cushion socks provide miles of comfort and durability-tested on the Vermont Long Trail, these socks provide a high level of cushioned underfoot performance.
* Darn Tough uses a custom-count, shrink-treated merino wool that enhances comfort and durability for outdoor activities
* Merino wool wicks away moisture and breathes to regulate temperature for outstanding comfort in a variety of conditions
* Mid-level cushion density under foot
* Provides reinforcement at the heels and toes and elastic support around the arch
* Ring-toe construction hides seams and enhances comfort
* Non-cushioned, wide-ribbed, crew-height legs
* Darn Tough recommends that you machine wash socks inside out in warm water on gentle cycle and tumble dry on low
* Made in USA
Best Use Hiking
Fabric 61% merino wool/36% nylon/3% Lycra spandex
Sock Height Crew
Sock Cushioning Medium Cushioning on footbed
Moisture Wicking Yes
Wooden Animal Figures Slingshots are hand carved from wood and fun for the whole family! Details: • All wood construction • Hand carved and...View full product details
Functionality. The utensils you eat with should just work. Often referred to as “three in one”, the Utility Spork is anything but a compromise. Micro...View full product details
Online or In-store Pre-Order Only. Please allow 3-5 business days for the jacket to be ready for pick up or delivery. One of OSC’s signature...View full product details
Check out our Youtube Channel!
Take a look at our channel for reviews product demos and gear advice!