A Whirlwind tent makes a great outdoor home-away-from home. They feature extremely roomy interiors and the very unique Chinook VestaRidge™ which creates an extra-long freestanding vestibule to store all your outdoor gear.
- Very large VestaRidge™ vestibule with a combination door/awning where you can sit and watch the world go by.
- Two large doors for outstanding access and lots of ventilation on warm days during spring and summer getaways.
- Extra long, full coverage fly with delta panels helps keep the rain well away from the tent body.
- Also available in a Fibreglass Poles version
Chinook Tents are all about the details...
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength OR lightweight, 7000 series aluminum poles for superior strength and structural integrity under extreme conditions.
- Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
|Fiberglass tent weight
||11 lbs 6 oz (5.2 kg)
|Aluminum tent weight
||9 lbs 3 oz (4.2 kg)
||2 + ridge + vestibule
||4'4" (132 cm)
||6' x 7'6" (183 x 229 cm)
||45 ft2 (4.2 m2)
|with vestibule area
||82.5 ft2 (7.7 m2)
||26.25" x 7.5" x 7" (67 x 19 x 18 cm)