Chinook Twin Peaks Guide 6 Person 3 Season Tent with Fiberglass Poles
The Twin Peaks Guide 6 is another innovative design in family/group tents featuring Chinook's InterDome, a 2 tent in 1 system for double the living space. One very roomy sleeping dome plus a functional and practical screened dome with a removable heavy duty floor will make your tent the envy of the campground!
- Brand New
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturers defects
- Large enough second screened room with detachable floor is large enough for a picnic table!
- Both rooms have plenty of headroom with peaks that are 6"6" high.
- Heavy duty oxford nylon floor on main dome will stand up to repeated camp cot and foot traffic. Very durable PE floor on the screened dome can be removed if necessary.
- 2 large doors on the fly double as sun and rain awnings
- Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain well away from the tent floor and body
- Designed for quick and easy set up so you can enjoy the great outdoors sooner!
- Poles: Fiberglass
- Capacity: 6 Persons
- Weight: 28 lbs, 8 oz (12.9 kg)
- Pack Size: 10.5 x 24.5"
- Doors: 2 doors
- Height: 6'9" (206 cm)
- Floor: 13'8" x 9'4" (417 x 285 cm)
- Body Area: 128 square feet (11.9 M sq)
- with vestibule area: 142 square feet (13.2 M sq)
- Polyester Flysheets with extra UV resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays
- Bathtub style floor and full coverage flysheets are polyurethane coated for waterproof protection
- Heavy duty fiberglass poles are made for reliability and strength
- Extremely durable #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams
- Double stitched and nylon tape reinforced seams on all strain bearing upper canopy seams
- Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access
- Very large door windows with no-see-um mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching
- Heavy duty guy points made of delta shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space
- Free tent accessory package including tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles
***WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED DEALER OF CHINOOK TECHNICAL OUTDOORS PRODUCTS SINCE 2003***
Before you purchase your NEW Chinook Technical Outdoors or Trailside camping gear, we urge you to protect yourself by making sure you are buying it from a dealer that will back your warranty claim. Chinook Technical Outdoors warranty policy clearly states that all claims must be initiated and returned to them by the dealer. We are known by our loyal customer base for prompt handling of warranty concerns which sets us apart from the rest. We also return warranty items to the customer are no additional charge.