This Sea to Summit Reactor Compact Plus Liner increases sleeping bag performance by up to 20°F (11°C) with dual-weight Thermolite® fabric. The regular 80 g/m² is combined with panels of 110g/m² Thermolite® in the core body and foot bed areas adding extra warmth where most needed. The compact, shorter design of this liner shaves off excess weight while giving maximum warmth for torso and feet.
NOTE: The degrees' addition are referential only, this might vary due to different factors such as insulation type of your sleeping bag.
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece.
- Adds up to 20º F /11º C of warmth to a sleeping bag.
- Mummy shape with a box foot.
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock.
- Packs into its own 3 in x 5 in Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack.
- Easy to wash and dry. Helps to keep your down or synthetic-insulated sleeping bag cleaner for longer.
6 ft x 36 in / 183 x 92 cm
|STUFF SACK SIZE
5.75 x 4 in / 15 x 11 cm
||9.3 oz / 263 g