A rough-weather version of the hugely popular Hubba Hubba Tent from MSR. The Hubba Tour uses the same basic shape and gives it the addition of an absolutely massive vestibule – with twice the interior volume of the tent itself. Taking its weather readiness a step further, MSR put the poles on the outside to make a defensive exoskeleton that allows you to set up the tent in the rain without getting the interior fabric wet. Other smart features include a partial floor in the vestibule for keeping gear dry, lots of interior pockets and a waterproof coating on the fly and floor that lasts up to 3 times longer than standard coatings. A fantastic new option for bikepackers, cycle tourers, or backpackers who might encounter some challenging weather.
- Floor and fly are made of ultralight ripstop nylon with MSR's proprietary Xtreme Shield coating that lasts up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Unified rain fly and tent body let you set up in the rain without getting the inside of the tent wet.
- Exoskeleton poles are made of light and strong 7000 series aluminum.
- Huge hooped vestibule gives you a protected area for gear storage, changing or just hanging out.
- Partial floor in the vestibule keeps your gear dry.
- 2 doors make 3am bathroom breaks hassle free.
- Internal mesh panels and kick stand vents let outside air in to reduce condensation.
- A large mesh pocket in the vestibule plus more inside the tent keep you organized.
- Internal loops let you install your own gear loft (not included) or rig up a clothesline.
- Glow in the dark zipper pulls are easy to spot at night.
- Lots of guy out points for security in blustery conditions.
- Includes a side loading storage bag with compression straps so the tent takes up less space in your pack or pannier.